EMEA Region Head
London, United Kingdom
- Senior Leadership Coaching
- Executive Assessment
- Cross-cultural alignment
- Enhancing team leadership excellence
- Supporting senior leadership transitions
- Improving personal impact and the clarity of executive communication
- Strengthening influencing and negotiation techniques at a senior level
- Managing the effectiveness of executive boards
- New approaches to leading within a global matrix
- Enhancing business relationship management skills
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Licenced in the use of more than a dozen psychometric tools
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- University of Wales, BSc Honors Psychology
David Howells has worked as a Global Organization Consultant and Senior Executive Coach for the past 21 years in a wide range of industries both globally and in the UK. He is focussed on deliverable outcomes and ensures that both individual clients and organisations get true value from their work together. His sector experience is wide and includes banking, financial services, information services, motor manufacturing, aviation, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, energy, transport, logistics and consumer.
He has worked successfully in the UK, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, China, Middle East, USA, and Canada. He speaks some German and Mandarin. David uses an energetic, co-active style of coaching – he challenges his C-Suite clients to understand precisely what they want to achieve, what they need from their organisations and how to deliver success in adverse environments.
“Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor E. Frankl
David’s background is in psychology for which he won a scholarship as a British Army Officer and later worked for the UK Defence Ministry in Whitehall, London. He then became a leadership assessment specialist before taking on an HR Director role. He has personal experience of running businesses and continues to devote time to individual leadership assessment and board evaluation as well as dealing with issues around corporate governance and Board effectiveness.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: