The FutureFit Executive Forum for Life Science is co-facilitated by Mary Ann Ireland of ClarityWorks and Craig Martin of MGL, two master executive and team coaches that bring a wealth of experience and a broad network to FutureFit members.
Learn, engage, and explore together with other Life Science Leaders
Life Science Leader Forums are designed for proactive, ambitious leaders to engage with like-minded peers in the industry. This group is curated to include a mix of backgrounds and experiences at the Director and Senior Director level, and represents a variety of cross functional disciplines: Clinical Operations, Marketing, New Product Planning, etc… Companies represented in this group are non-competitive, and there is only one person per company in the group.
- Identify and influence your key stakeholders
- Learn how to work more effectively in cross functional environments
- Explore opportunities to make inspiring offers of value
- Discover more creative approaches to developing and motivating your team
- Grow your confidence as you make a bigger impact in your company
To participate, leaders must:
- Be curious about what other senior people are experiencing outside their company
- Be competent or expert at the work they do and want to be even better
- Believe in and value a growth mindset
- Enjoy learning from/with others
Maximum of ~10 leaders per forum.
- Format: 90-minute monthly Zoom forum. Six-month membership.
- Powerful questions.
- Concentrated learning and action steps to take back to your org, right away.